Wednesday, May 03, 2006

SELF PORTRAIT TUESDAY

Kodak P880
RAW file, 8.0 MP
After capture zoom and crop.
Digital Enhancement with Kodak Easy Share "Coloringbook" setting and MSPaint.
Background is my house - T-111 siding.

I erased my three other chins, and larger bags under eyes. I added highlight features and some lines to replace lost lips.

I think I like my nostrils - good thing I keep my nose hair trimmed.

Would I ever do this again? Hmmm... Well, maybe if I lost a bunch of weight and wanted to touch up before and after pictures - vanity- all is vanity...

Got a haircut the next day...

Life is so much better in color.

2 comments:

Kim G. said...

Hey cutie! I like you better in color also! :)

vicci said...

You are sooo sweet Brad...you LOOK sweet...your FAMILY looks sweet....and you say the SWEETEST things...I love reading your blog!