Monday, October 23, 2006

On the Home Front



Why haven't I blogged recently? Honestly?
Well, I've been a bit busy lately.

I've been readjusting to life back in the states after my 2 week trip to Klemtu, Canada.
I've been at two soccer games a Saturday - Go Mud puppies and Grey Wolves!

I've been gardening: replanting 4 azaleas, 5 hostas, and a bed of grass. AND removing a 50 foot sugar pine - I wish it had a tap-root - but no, it had 45 saprophytic anchor roots. I added 3 dump trips, 2 loads of decorative rock and one load of bark dust and several trips to Home Depot.
I've been starting a school year by opening up my first portable classroom.
I've been starting to apply my grant funding to my school technology and publishing plan.
I've been getting 22 new staff people (some still technology resistant) in a building of 800 students initiated on the computer network.
I've been in church commitee meetings.
I've been to the church pic a nic and (arguable) won the pie eating contest - this was one of my llife goals...
I've been sick with a fever of 101 for 3 days only to find I had an unexplained foot infection. Been to Doctor, Emergency, PT and more.
I've been busy "Jesus Punking" my fellow man.
I've been so lonely that all I could do is cry out to God for His comfort.
I've been angry.
I've been hurt.
I've been - Damn. I'm really going to have to stop blogging and start taking care of myself...

The truth of the matter... My loving wife has been hogging computer and I just haven't had that much to say latley.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hello - my name is Kim and I'm a Computer Hog.

*everyone - "Hi Kim."

Sorry about that sweetie. I'm going to try and reform my fallen ways and be a nice girl and share more often. I am so proud of all the work you've done around the yard this year and all your other projects. You forgot to mention that you practically worked full time painting houses during the summer as well as all those other things. Jeesh! Time for a break wouldn't you say?

Luv ya!