Thursday, December 28, 2006

Morning Light - Click to Pittock Mansion

A new friend and I took the morning and went out for a photo-jaunt. We started with good morning light and soon ended up in the fog. We shared some digi-talk and improved our skills. I am grateful for my new friend and the delete button.

West Union Road - Hillsboro Oregon at 7:40 AM


Pittock Mansion - Portland Oregon at 8:30 am


Her name is Shaddow. She said she was a special child of God and asked if I could spare a dollar. When I shook her hand, her fingers were icy cold. I could tell she was special. Her heart was warm and her smile filled with hope. Stay in the light Shaddow.


A cold look down and a foggy look up.

5 comments:

Kim G. said...

Cool pix honey! Glad you had a fun morning - you deserved it. I love the picture of Shaddow - she looks like a wise old soul.

Angela said...

Beautiful pics! You have a great eye for capturing the essence of the moment and your "subject".

Libby said...

Brad,
I'm behind the times. I just found your blog and it's now in my fav's. I have been meaning to tell you for some time how much I prize the poem you added to the poem about Woman. THANK YOU. Please write more poems. I will read them!

Jennifer said...

Brad,
I love your photos...I feel as if I'm there seeing it with my own eyes. Thank you for sharing!
Jennifer

Chris said...

I love taking photos in the early morning light. It seems like the world is at rest.

I think the last two photos are my favorites.

Chris
My Blog