Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Red Robin Photo Challenge - Past VS. Present

Round Robin Photo Challenge: Past VS. Present

Thanks to my friends at Round Robin (Karen and the gang...) for the most fun way to share photos. I messed up the last challenge by not following the directions (pretty embarrassing, seeing that I'm a teacher and should be able to follow some basic instructions). My problem might not be "reading" but rather my limited ability at the blogger thing.

My Before and After? The front yard. I decided to remove a diseased pine tree. It dropped its last needle on my lawn! The best thing though, the neighbors showed up and helped my cut it down and haul it away. I love my neighbors. True Community.

Well, here's the before.


And the during...



Here's the after.

Whew.

See below for my own little photo challenge.

6 comments:

blogmaster said...

hai brad ,

get me ur email id.

mine is sureshmathew75@yahoo.co.in


thanks

Steven said...

Looks good! You'll have nice flower bed come spring. I almost went with a tree planting for my before and after.

Carly said...

Hi Brad

Good series of photos. Excellent choice for a before and after posting. :)

Carly

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I like the whole series, but especially that third shot. Looks like a crater in your yard!

Suzanne R said...

There is something very rewarding about removing an annoying or dead tree -- I had that done in my back yard, but I still have the stump. The job done on yours looks great! Nice series of pictures!

Janet said...

bye bye tree!